Saturday, November 22, 2008

Britney Spears opens up about split with Timberlake


Pop star Britney Spears has spoken candidly for the first time about her bitter split with former boyfriend Justin Timberlake in 2002.

The singer has revealed all in a forthcoming TV documentary Britney: For The Record, reports mirro.co.uk.

"With Justin, he was part of the magnitude of what I had become. So when he was gone I was like, 'What am I supposed to do with myself?' When it ended I felt so alone. I didn't really want to think about the reality of it. I never faced it - I just ran," she said.

The duo started dating in early 1999 before a high-profile split in March 2002 amid tabloid press speculations on Spears' infidelity with choreographer Wade Robson, a mutual friend of Spears and Timberlake.

Source:http://sify.com/movies/hollywood/fullstory.php?id=14803475

No comments: